Skip to content
- Do you need to register your business’s web domain as a trademark? Maybe yes, maybe no
- Your business’s name is already a trademark if used in commerce
- Registering the business name trademark provides access to statutory damages and improved odds that an attorney will take your case
- If your web domain/address is similar to the business name, your registered business name trademark will protect your web address
- If your web address is very different from your business name, you need to register the web address.