Skip to content
- In Delaware, the penalties associated with any type of sex crime are very serious
- Any conviction for a sexual offence requires the offender to be placed on the Sex Offender Registry
- Even seemingly minor offences such as inappropriate touching and sexual harassment could result in placement on the registry for 15 years
- Rape or any serious unlawful sexual contact will require placement on the registry, potentially for life
- This can affect employment or any kind of job placement
- Any deviation from reporting requirements for the sex offender registry means an additional felony and potentially a jail term.