Skip to content
- Clients often ask “What do I do first when starting a business?”
- The most critical thing is to get and use an attorney
- The first thing to do is to create the appropriate business entity: either an LLC, a C Corporation or an S Corp. Almost never use a partnership anymore.
- Second, get insurance. The type depends on the what your business actually does.
- Third, invest time and money actively promoting your business.
- With helpful business advice and an experienced New Jersey attorney, you can get your business going and profitable as soon as possible.