Adam Yanoff has been practicing law for over 10 years, focused on family law, nonprofit consultation, employment litigation, criminal defense and consumer bankruptcy. He is a member of the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bars, and graduated from the University of Maryland School of Law in 2008.
Prior to joining Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C. in 2018, Mr. Yanoff served as General Counsel to Wordsworth, a nonprofit provider of behavioral health, child welfare, and education programs to children and families in the Philadelphia area.
Mr. Yanoff is a seasoned litigator and trial attorney, having handled over one hundred trials, and managing litigation through all phases of the litigation process, from investigation to trial and appeal.
- Family Law
- Employment Law
- Nonprofit Consultation/Compliance
- Estate Planning
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Criminal Defense
- General Practice
- Pennsylvania (2008)
- New Jersey (2008)
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2008)
- University of Maryland Law (J.D., 2008)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., 2001)