I have been a member of Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C. for more than 16 years. In my tenure with this firm, I have handled a myriad of legal matters including, but not limited to, family law and matrimonial matters, creditors rights, criminal defense representation, general litigation, and traffic municipal court offenses.
I currently concentrate my practice on matrimonial and family law matters. I represent a wide variety of clients in all types of family law matters including divorce, child custody, child support, equitable distribution and domestic violence. As a professional divorced mother of twins, I am passionate about helping others resolve their own family issues economically and positively. There are a great deal of emotions and frustrations involved in family law matters and I work hard to consider those issues, as well as the best interest of you and your child.
I am a prosecutor in Bordentown Township/City and South Harrison Township. I’m also a contract attorney for the Camden County Board of Social Services appearing regularly before hearing officers with regard to paternity and child support. I previously was a prosecutor in Cherry Hill Township.
Prior to joining Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller in 2001, I served as a law clerk to the honorable Martin A. Herman, Superior Court Judge, Gloucester County in the criminal division.
- Family Law
- Child Custody and Support
- Alimony Spousal Support
- Domestic Violence/Restraining Orders
- DUI Defense
- Municipal Court Defense
- New Jersey (1999)
- Pennsylvania (1999)
- S. District Court for the District of New Jersey (1999)
- S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2007)
- Rutgers School of Law (J.D., 1999)
- Rowan College of New Jersey (cum laude B.A., 1996)
- Camden County Bar Association
- Published Decision: Cooper University Medical Center v. Seafarers Health and Benefits Plan, 500 F.Supp.2d 457 (D.N.J. 2007). Old Orchard Swim Club, Board Member (2009-2010)
- South Jersey Magazine – Top Attorney 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- South Jersey Magazine – Awesome Attorney 2009, 2010, 2015
- South Jersey Magazine – Awesome Attorney in Matrimonial Law 2016.
- Article: Camden County Women “Domestic Violence” (Sept/Oct 2001)
- Speaker: The Ripa Center for Women- “Financial Recovery: Steps to Break Free from Debt and Find Peace of Mind” (2009); “Taking Control: Divorce Planning for Women” (2009); “Estate Planning for Every Age” (2010); “Legal 101: Ten Basica Rules of Law Every Woman Should Know” (2010)