Ashley Soble Nechemia joined Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C. in 2017. Mrs. Nechemia practices in commercial litigation, business transactions, and corporate formation. She is also involved in workers compensation, personal injury, and copyright infringement.
Mrs. Nechemia earned her Juris Doctor in 2017 from Rutgers University Law School, her Masters of Business Administration from Rutgers University School of Business in 2017 and her Bachelor of Business Administration from The George Washington University School of Business in 2011, where she was Alpha Epsilon Phi. She is admitted to the bar in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Transactions
- Corporate Formation
- Workers Compensation
- Copyright Infringement
- New Jersey, 2018
- Pennsylvania, 2018
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey (2018)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2018)
- Rutgers Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Rutgers School of Business (M.B.A., Magna Cum Laude, 2017)
- The George Washington University (B.A., Cum Laude, 2011)