I have been practicing law since 2013 in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. I have represented clients throughout the Greater Philadelphia Area, primarily in matters of criminal defense and civil litigation.
Prior to joining the Firm, I had the opportunity to work with several well-respected attorneys in Center City Philadelphia, focusing largely on criminal defense.
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Municipal (Traffic, D.U.I.)
- New Jersey (2013)
- Pennsylvania (2013)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2014)
- Rutgers University School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- University of Maryland (B.A. in Criminology & Criminal Justice, 2010)
- American Bar Association (2016 – Present)
- New Jersey State Bar Association (2017 – Present)
Honors & Achievements
- Alpha Phi Sigma, The National Honors Society for Students of Criminal Justice (2010)