I have been practicing law for over 20 years. Prior to joining Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C. I held corporate and transactional in-house counsel positions with a small Wall Street investment bank and a NYSE-listed retailer. I also held corporate associate and counsel positions with both large and small firms in the metropolitan Philadelphia area. I began my legal career as a clerk to the honorary Charles A. Little, Judge of the New Jersey Superior Court. Prior to law school, I worked for a national accounting firm in its audit and tax groups. I coach in several local youth athletic associations and volunteer with the Interfaith Homeless Outreach Council.
- General Practice
- New Jersey (1995)
- S. District Court of New Jersey
- Temple University Beasley School of Law (LL.M. in Taxation, 2004)
- Rutgers University School of Law (J.D., 1995)
- New York University Leonard N. Stern School of Business (M.B.A. in Finance, 1990)
- Colgate University (B.A. in Mathematics and Economics, 1988)