Practicing law in New Jersey since 1974. Prior to coming to Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C. I worked both in the public and private sector. I’ve also for the Mercer County Legal Aid Society serving as Director of Litigation. Later I served on their Board of Trustees for 6 years and as President of the Board for two years.
I established the firm of Cochran and Schultz during which time I handled personal injury and workers compensation cases as well as represented several insurance companies in the areas of premises and commercial liability. I served as general counsel to the Princeton Housing Authority. Served as an Arbitrator in Ocean and Monmouth counties.
- Personal Injury
- Worker’s compensation
- New Jersey (1974)
- District Court of New Jersey
- Valparaiso University, J.D.
- University of Missouri, B.A. in Chemistry and Zoology.
- Burlington County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association