I have been practicing law since 1999 and have been with Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C., since 2003. Prior to this time, I worked as an associate for a number of AV-rated law firms, representing numerous clients in matrimonial proceedings, estate planning, landlord-tenant matters, real estate transactions, and insurance defense litigation.
As a former college athlete and a published writer, I also uniquely position to offer members advise on publishing contracts, sports management/talent agreements, and issues involving intellectual property and firearms law. As an NRA member and gun owner, I keep abreast of pending legislation affecting firearm owners and offer advice how to file timely appeals for permit denials.
- New Jersey (1999)
- All State and Municipal courts in New Jersey
- United States District Court of New Jersey
- United States Eastern District Court of Pennsylvania
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center (J.D. 1998)
- Hampden-Sydney College (B.A. 1989)
Honors and Achievements
- Winner, Best Presentation, John D. Bainbridge Moot Court Competition Publication: “The Smiling Knife” through Magazine, Issue V (2003)