I focus my practice primarily on litigating municipal offenses and minor criminal offense such as DUI, motor vehicle violations, disorderly person offenses, and expungements. I’m also an attorney for Legal Shield in New Jersey.
At Widener University School of Law, I won various awards and achievements in the areas of criminal procedure and torts.
- Municipal Court
- Criminal Law
- New Jersey (1993)
- Pennsylvania (1993)
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- University of Maryland (B.S., 1990)
- Widener University School of Law (summa cum laude J.D., 1993)
- Delaware Journal of Corporate Law Review (Alumna)
Honors & Achievements
- Voted Best of South Jersey for Criminal law by South Jersey Magazine (2008)