Gabriel A. DiLeonardo, Sr. practices in commercial litigation, real estate, business transactions, and corporate formation. Mr. DiLeonardo is also heavily involved in personal injury, workers compensation, and social security disability claims. Mr. DiLeonardo is licensed to practice in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and is pending admission to the Delaware bar.
Mr. DiLeonardo earned his juris doctor and a Business Law Organization Certificate from Delaware Law School in 2016.
During law school, Mr. DiLeonardo served as an SBA representative for the real estate law society, a member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Society, and participated in the Delaware Law Intensive Trial Advocacy Program.
Mr. DiLeonardo joined Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C. in 2011 and earned his law degree while serving as the firm’s law clerk. Upon graduating from law school, Mr. Dileonardo was offered an associate position in the firm’s Real Estate Department and Personal Injury Department.
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Business Transactions and Contracts
- Corporate Formation
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- New Jersey (2016)
- Pennsylvania (2017)
- Delaware (2018)
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Law Practice Management Committee
- Workers’ Compensation Section Member
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Delaware State Bar Association
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey (2016)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2017)
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware (2018)
- Delaware School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- The Catholic University of America (B.A., Classics, 2013)
Honors and Achievements
- Certified in Business Law Organization
- Named to 2017 Awesome Attorney List of South Jersey Magazine