Mr. McCullough was an Assistant County Prosecutor in Burlington County, New Jersey for a 6 year period where he served as a trial attorney for adult criminal trial and legal advisor.
From there he went into private practice specializing in negligence law, criminal trial, workers compensation and municipal land use as well as commercial litigation.
He was appointed by the New Jersey Supreme Court to the Chairman of the Department Ethic Committee serving Burlington County and is admitted to practice before the United State Supreme Court.
- Municipal Land Use
- Worker’ Compensation
- Criminal Law including municipal courts
- Negligence and Commercial Litigation
- New Jersey (1975)
- Maryland (2007)
- Court Admissions
- New Jersey State and Federal Courts
- Maryland State Courts
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Rutgers University School of Law (J.S., Magna Cum Laude)
- Rutgers University (B.A., Cum Laude)
Burlington County Bar Association
Maryland State Bar Association
New Jersey Bar Association