I am a member of the firm’s litigation department. Prior to joining our firm, I was a partner in the law firm of Bitonti and Mignogna from 1985 through 2006. I was then a trial attorney with the firm of Brown & Connery, LLP until 2011.
I have tried hundreds of cases on behalf of plaintiffs and defendants, including matters involving personal injury, medical malpractice, product liability, real estate and the rights of minors. I have been a member of a Camden County Bar Association’s Civil Practice committee since 2000.
I have also dedicated much of the life of public service. I was elected to the Voorhees Township Committee 15 years ago and have served as the Mayor of Voorhees for the last 13 years. During my time in government service, I have been a member of New Jersey Conference of Mayors, a member of the Planning Board, liaison to the Economic Development Committee, liaison to the Recreation Advisory Board, liaison to the Voorhees Cultural Diversity Committee and Director of Public Safety. In 2014, I was inducted into the New Jersey Mayors Hall of Fame. In 2015, I was elected President of Camden County Mayors Association and the same year was honored as Camden County Mayor of the Year. In 2016, I was honored as the Voorhees Citizen of the Year.
My community service has included coaching Voorhees youth baseball, softball, basketball and soccer. I have been a founding member and Trustee of the Voorhees Theatre Company, a member of the Alicia Rose Victorious Foundation Financial Advisory Board, a member of Voorhees Relay for Life, a member of the Kirkwood Lake Clean-Up, a Voorhees School District Key Communicator, a member of the Voorhees Business Association and a volunteer for the Voorhees Middle School Drama Club. I have also been a member of the Board of Trustees of the United Way of Camden County.
- Land Use
- Real Estate
- Workers Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Municipal Law
- Labor Law
- New Jersey (1984)
- Pennsylvania (1984)
- State of New Jersey, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- St. Joseph’s University (B.A. magna cum laude, 1981)
- Temple University School of Law (J.D., 1984)
- Camden County Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
Honors and Achievements
- Board of Trustees of United Way of Camden County
- Board of Trustees of Voorhees Theatre Company
- President of the Camden County Mayors Association
- Member of the New Jersey Mayors Hall of Fame
- Camden County Mayor of the Year
- Voorhees Citizen of the Year