Mr. Williams has extensive experience in Creditors’ Rights and Litigation. His practice currently focuses on Mortgage Foreclosure, Real Estate & Mortgage-Related Litigation, and Appellate Practice.
Mr. Williams represents residential & commercial banks, mortgage servicers, title insurers & agencies, and individuals throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey in actions for equitable subrogation, interpleader, quiet title, contractual disputes, and FDCPA, TILA, & RESPA litigation.
Mr. Williams has successfully tried actions, as well as successfully represented clients before the intermediate appellate courts in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, and Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
Prior to joining Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C., Mr. Williams was an associate at regional mortgage servicing law firm where he oversaw the firm’s mediation practice. During law school, Mr. Williams participated in a disability law clinic where he represented clients at involuntary commitment hearings.
Mr. Williams resides in Glassboro, New Jersey and in his spare time is an avid cyclist.
- U.S. Bank Nat. Ass’n v. Watkins, 644 Fed.Appx. 144 (3rd. Cir. 2016).
- Bayview Loan Servicing, LLC v. Lindsay, 185 A.3d 307 (Pa. 2018).
- PNC Bank, N.A. v. Oshri, 2018 WL 4997212 (N.J. Super. App. Div. 2018).
- PNC Bank, N.A. v. Mercadante, 2018 WL 5046979 (N.J. Super. App. Div. 2018).
- Creditors’ Rights
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Appellate Practice
- Maryland (2012)
- Pennsylvania (2013)
- New Jersey (2014)
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- The University of Baltimore – School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- The George Washington University (Cum Laude, B.B.A., International Business & Finance 2006)
- Gloucester County Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association