Mr. Williams has extensive experience in Creditor’s Rights. His practice currently focuses on Mortgage Foreclosure, Ejectment, and Litigation.
Mr. Williams represents residential and commercial banks and mortgage servicers throughout Pennsylvania. Mr. Williams has successfully tried mortgage foreclosure and ejectment actions.
Prior to joining Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, Mr. Williams was an associate at regional mortgage servicing law firm where he oversaw the firm’s mediation practice. During law school, Mr. Williams participated in a disability law clinic where he represented clients at involuntary commitment hearings.
Mr. Williams resides in Glassboro, New Jersey and in his spare time is an avid cyclist.
- Creditor’s Rights
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Maryland (2012)
- Pennsylvania (2013)
- New Jersey (2014)
- United States District Court of New Jersey
- The University of Baltimore – School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- The George Washington University (Cum Laude, B.B.A., International Business & Finance 2006)
- Gloucester County Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association