I joined Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C. in September 2017, bringing more than 23 years of Family Law experience. I am licensed to practice law in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. I am also an Accredited Professional Mediator (APM) with New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators, with more than 20+ years of mediation experience.
I have served as a court-appointed Mediator, including appointment as a custody and parenting plan Mediator in the Somerset County Superior Court, Chancery Division, Family Part; a Child Dependency Mediator in Mercer County Superior Court, where I received special training in complex multiparty Mediation; and I am on the roster of approved mediators for the economic aspects of divorce.
I believe that, in many cases, mediation is a good solution for a difficult situation. I provide family and divorce mediation services designed to help separating and divorcing families reach amicable resolutions of all issues of concern, and to leave conflict behind.
I am trained to Mediate both Divorce and Family Law matters, as well as general civil and equity Mediation matters.
In addition to Mediation, I concentrate my practice in Divorce and Family Law representation. I represent clients with various Family Law issues, such as divorce, separation, custody and parenting, child support, other child-related issues, alimony, equitable distribution, and other issues of importance for individual clients.
- Family Law Representation and Mediation
- Child Custody and Support
- Alimony Spousal Support
- Domestic Violence/Restraining Orders
- New Jersey (1994)
- Pennsylvania (1994)
- New York (1997)
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey (1994)
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 1994)
- Seton Hall University (cum laude B.A., 1997)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators (Accredited Member, Member of the Board of Directors, Member of the Executive Committee, Board Secretary)
- New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators (NJAPM) – Accredited Professional Mediator (APM)
- NJAPM – Board Member since 2016
- NJAPM – Board Secretary, and Member of Executive Committee since 2016
- New Jersey Institute of Continuing Legal Education – speaker: “Hanging Out Your Shingle”
- Rutgers University – Guest Speaker: Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Lectured for NJICLE
- Various church and community organizations – presentations on ADR and Mediation
- New Jersey Superior Court – Roster for Civil/General Equity Mediation
- New Jersey Superior Court – Roster for Family Law Economic Mediation
- New Jersey Superior Court, Somerset County – served Custody/Visitation Mediator
- New Jersey Superior Court, Somerset County – served on Case Evaluation Panel
- New Jersey Superior Court, Mercer County – served as Child Dependency Mediator