Yalissa Y. Alfaro practices in real estate, municipal court, immigration, business transactions, and corporate formation. Ms. Alfaro also handles trademark registrations and DMV administrative hearings and appeals. Ms. Alfaro is licensed to practice in New Jersey and New York.
Ms. Alfaro earned her juris doctorate with a concentration in Entertainment Law and Intellectual Property from Seton Hall Law School in 2010.
During law school, Ms. Alfaro served as the President of the Latin American Law Students Association and a member of Seton Hall Law’s inaugural Diversity Council. She was also a member of the Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Board and a member of the Immigrant Worker’s Rights Clinic.
Ms. Alfaro served as Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Vincent J. Grasso, A.J.S.C. from 2010 to 2011. In private practice, she has successfully represented clients in various legal matters throughout the State of New Jersey. Ms. Alfaro is fluent in Spanish.
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Business Transactions and Contracts
- Corporate Formation
- Municipal Court
- Trademark Registrations
- Administrative Hearings
- New Jersey (2010)
- New York (2013)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey (2010)
- Steton Hall University School of Law (J.D., concentration in Intellectual Property, 2010)
- Fairleigh Dickinson University (B.A., Double Major: Forensic Psychology; Criminal Justice, Summa Cum Laude, 2006)